ABOUT THE POSITION
VHB is seeking a Senior Revit Designer, to work in one of our NE offices, experienced in modeling of buildings and structures, to join its team. This is an outstanding opportunity to join a dynamic organization and become a member of a growing team while working on assignments across the VHB footprint.
- Collaborate with engineers and architects to develop structural drawings from conceptual phase to final design for a variety of buildings and transportation infrastructure projects.
- Provide Revit modeling support to Project Planners and Managers as needed during project planning phase.
- Create and manage structural models and integrate with architectural/MEP/civil models and CAD file.
- Develop /update BIM standards, workflows and quality control to ensure consistency, quality and efficiency
- Mentor junior Revit and CAD designers and lead the design team on model coordination and planset production.
Skills and Abilities:
- Effective written, communication, analytical, and interpersonal skills to produce high-quality deliverables in an efficient manner.
- Team oriented with strong capability to work independently.
- Motivated to lead and mentor others on Revit and drawing production procedures.
- Has a persistent initiative to continually learn new technical practices and to earn the confidence of clients, company management/colleagues, and regulators.
- Bachelor’s degree on relevant field of study.
- 5+ years of experience in Revit architectural and/or structural modeling and plan production.
- Must have excellent working knowledge of drafting standards.
- Additional proficiency in AutoCAD is preferred.
WE ARE VHB! We’re an inspired and innovative team of engineers, scientists, planners, and designers who partner with clients in the transportation, real estate, institutional, and energy industries, as well as federal, state, and local governments.
Our work helps improve mobility, enhance communities, and contribute to economic vitality. We do this while balancing development and infrastructure needs with stewardship of our environment.
Our people make us great! VHB provides a differentiating employee experience.
- Inclusive culture of collaboration and innovation
- Opportunity to work on complex, transformational projects
- Amazing co-workers
- A focus on learning and development
- Flexible, hybrid workplace
It’s not surprising that VHB has consistently been rated one of the top AEC firms to work for across our 30+ offices on the East Coast. We’re growing and we hope you’ll join us!
VHB is proud to be an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or veteran status, age or any other federally protected class.